ANSWERS to the HISTORY QUIZ
1. The Wall Street Journal was established in 1889.
2. Henry Ford.
3. On Black Monday, October 19, 1987, the DOW fell 508 points.
4. The L&N Railroad Bridge was the first bridge to span the Ohio.
5. The U.S. Treasury built the Gold Vault in Ft. Knox in 1931.
6. Diesel-powered generators replaced steam-powered locomotives from 1930-1960.
7. The TVA was created in 1933.
8. Churchill Downs and The Kentucky Derby.
9. The Draft began in 1940.
History Quiz Question 9
When did Uncle Sam create the Draft?